The Funtrepreneur, Inc. includes whimsical gift site, AlwaysFits.com (launched in 2010), unique gift basket site, unBaskets.com (launched in 2011) and maternity nail polish line, Knocked Up Nails (launched in 2012). The Funtrepreneur, Inc. was created by Massachusetts small business owner, Ashley Judge.
Our company and websites have been featured on The Today Show and on E! News, as well as in Vogue, Elle, Better Homes & Gardens, Redbook, Glamour, Cosmo, Women's Health, Everyday With Rachael Ray, Newsday and dozens of other national publications.
P.S. If a credit card charge brings you to our site, any purchase from AlwaysFits.com, KnockedUpNails.com or UnBaskets.com will appear on your bank statement as "The Funtrepreneur, Inc.
* We are a feminist, empathetic, and diverse community.
* We provide an open-minded environment that yields fresh innovation.
* We treat each customer like we would our best friend.
* We are unique, untraditional and whimsical … like a unicorn.
* We are badass and brilliant, and we get shit done.
Become an Always Fits Affiliate
When you help spread the word about our unique gifts, you'll earn commissions and grow your business in the process! Click here for more details.